Welcome to onwugbenecharles.com. The website will be referred to as the “BLOG”.
Thanks for using onwugbenecharles.com or visiting the BLOG. This policy explains the what, how, and why of the information we collect when you visit the BLOG. It also explains the specific ways we use and disclose that information.
We take your privacy extremely seriously, and we never sell lists or email addresses.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit the BLOG?
When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register or comment on the BLOG, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey or enter information on the BLOG.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the BLOG, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content which you are most interested.
- Improve the BLOG in order to better serve you.
- Allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other blog feature.
- Ask for ratings and reviews of services or products.
- To follow up with you after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about blog traffic and blog interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since the browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled. Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
The BLOG is in compliance with the requirement of COPPA. The Blog does not collect any information from anyone under 13years of age. If you feel we may have collected information from a child less than 13 years of age please contact me here.